Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bright & Bold for summer

I love the bold and bright colors that are coming back in style. It's very fun to wear fuchsia, royal blue, emerald green, yellow and orange. It reminds me of the 80s, or what I imagine the 80s fashion was like. So I adored this nail polish set the minute I saw it. And it was only $6 - for 7 colors!!  
L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Set - $6 Rite Aid

























Just look at these colors! Too fun and bright to not try it. Right?
So here I am in the orange... not sure about it yet. I feel a little Halloweeny and it might make me look more pale (didn't think that was possible.) It's so bright its almost distracting, which is funny. If nothing else its fun and different. What do you think?? Please comment and let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment