Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The new & the old

This vest is Lane Bryant and I love it. I've had it for a couple years but don't wear it that often so it still has the remaining excitement from when I purchased it. It's so business looking and I don't rock that look often. But today I think I found a way to wear it without looking to stuffy - a denim skirt! And these espadrilles - they are actually Wal-Mart from my ramen noodle and pb&j broke college days - but they are still super cute! I brought it all together with this necklace from my grandmother - I love wearing vintage jewelry especially when it's been worn by my grandmother! She would love it! Do you ever remix your mother or grandmothers jewelry?
 If you've never checked out Lane Bryant - they have some super cute stuff - click on the link to the right to go straight to their website and drool over their adorable outfits.
Tan & White Striped Vest - Lane Bryant $20 
Black & Tan Anchor Tank Top - Gap $14
Gap Denim Skirt - $20 
Wal-Mart Black Espadrilles - $10
Jewelry - Vintage Gifted 

-Daughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment