Tuesday, June 28, 2011

If I had a boat

Today's outfit is brought to you by - my shoes! It's gotta start somewhere right? Lets start at the bottom and work up - shall we? These are my new Havaianas red flip flops! Yay! They are super comfy - and not just like regular flip flops - they got some sort of magical cushion in them ladies. And they aren't big and bulky like most squishy flip flops are, which is nice because I don't like to be too far off the ground. Ya know... fear of heights and all. 
This outfit was easy peasy (yeah it's a word... shush.) I absolutely adore red and therefore have lots of jewelry to match - and this lovely top I swear I've had forever - I love shirts like this that are in style forever - simple, classic, clean and wear great! 
I'm gonna rock these flippy flops as much as I can so get used to em - they are so comfy I don't wanna leave them lonely too much- so let the obsession of matching red with anything and everything commence!



New York & Co Red Tank - (I swear 10 years ago) $20
Gap Brown Skirt - Elite Repeats $12
NEW Havaianas red flip flops from Elite Repeats $10.00 
Red necklace & bracelet gifted
-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment