Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hidden Treasures of the Summer!

In the summer we are very blessed. However one of the most un-appreciated things about the summertime are garage sales. Nobody says "Oh, I loved last summer we spent so much time going to garage sales and I just loved digging through that old ladies 5 cent bin"... Nope. You just don't hear it. Well, I'm here to change that! I have a never ending love affair with garage sales and I'm here to promote your undying affection for them too. Example 1 of 98,347 why garage sales rock
This lovely pretend Louis Vuitton: 

Whats so great about this bag you ask? Well I love the colors and its in great shape but thats NOT it... it's the price. This bag was 25 cents! That's right! Yup, I'll always love this bag because it was only a quarter... Even if it falls the pieces in a week (which it may.) 
So the next time you see a little sign by the side of the road STOP, turn around and get your butt to that garage sale! You never know what totally amazing treasure you might find and for how low you could get it for!


Chico's Blue Jacket - $14 from Elite Repeats
B&W striped vest MKM Designs - $10 
Black Gap Shorts - $20 
Dr.Scholl's Black & Silver Buckle Sandals - $20

-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment