Thursday, June 2, 2011

Because it was cheap, it's cuter on me.

Its a beautiful day here in Willoughby! Bright sun and blue skies. In the summer I often have a fashion dilemma - with it being so hot you can't layer items so you're stuck with just one top and one bottom. I get easily bored with my closet because I'm just picking two items. But tops like these - with colorful patterns and designs are much more fascinating (that's right, I said fascinating.) And my orange polish pops with this top. :)
I went garage sale shopping this morning so I was looking for something casual that I could also wear straight to work. This top is perfect because you just put it on and "Voila!" you look snazzy. How can I look snazzy you ask? Here's how:
This top is from NoMoreRack.com for only $9! This top is made by Ricki's and comes in a variety of sizes and colors - I bought the tangerine one above also. The great thing about No More Rack is that they feature new deals everyday and they are all incredibly cheap! AND they ship super quick - I got my tops 2 days later and for only $2! I couldn't be happier! 
Because this top was such a great deal I feel so much prettier in it - my pride about my great purchase makes my smile bigger... its like an instant makeover. 

Purple & Orange Top from Ricki's via NoMoreRack.com - $9
Black Old Navy Tank - $6
White Capri's -$11 from Elite Repeats

Enjoy the sun out there ladies!
-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment