Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beach Hair

 I'm loving this wavy hair look. I love how relaxed and breezy it looks. I've been wanting to achieve this look for awhile and have finally found a product which gets this look in a cinch (yay!). I have naturally wavy hair but - not adorable beachy waves but half-attempted curls that are very curly at my hairline and then straight at the ends - doesn't make sense does it? exactly.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls $6.50 CVS
 Enters John Frieda Dream Curls - and the crowd goes wild. So you just spritz this stuff on your hair after the shower and I've been letting it air dry and *poof* I've got me some adorable beachy hair!

If you are looking for more of a curly look you're not gonna find it with this stuff - and I'm warning you that if you have straight hair you might not get this look. It does make my hair a little crunchy but if I run my fingers through my hair I can get rid of the crunch - without losing the curl.

I love this hair for the summer because it gets the hair off my neck and feels a lot lighter than when I wear it straight - plus I don't have to worry if the humidity makes my hair curly because that's the look I'm going for! 

Turquoise Top Target - $10 
Chico's Linen Pants from Elite Repeats - $14 
J. Lo purse free with purchase 
Belt thrifted $.50

-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment