Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good as gold - or better!

This is my version of the bun it up and wear a printed summer dress. I wore some yellow gold necklaces and hoop earrings with it. I'm not usually a gold girl but I really loved the look with tan skin. So if you are tan - you lucky dog, you - wear some gold and you'll look even darker! I always wondered why ladies were drenched in gold necklaces... I finally get it.


SO... have I inspired you to bun it up and wear a printed dress yet? This combo was PERFECT for a night out on the town. I didn't have to worry about my hair - even in the rain - yessssss! So ladies - take it from me - bun it up and you will feel fantastic!

Gold necklace from Elite Repeats $30 (for all three!)
Animal print dress from Gabriel Brothers $10 
Steve Madden Sandals $25

-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment