Friday, June 24, 2011

The same, only different

I swear this whole outfit is based on the earrings. Its funny where you get your inspiration from sometimes. These gorgeous earrings are shells that have been dyed to fade from blue to turquoise - just stunning with gold trim.

So I'm obviously loving this turquoise, black & white combo. Here's an adaptation from my own closet presently - although I wish I could buy that set I made the other day - adorable! This black top is great because it's vertical stripes - therefore its very slimming! And I love these white jeans-  they are soo comfy and I love the contrast it creates! 


Yeah, I'm diggin the wayfarer's - but they always remind me of Tom Cruise in Risky Business - tighty whities and all... haha!
Black vertical stripe top Jones New York from Elite Repeats $11
Turquoise tank top from Old Navy - $6
White Jeans from Old Navy - $6 
Gold Jewelry from Grandmother
Turquoise Shell earrings $8 from Elite Repeats 
-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment