Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Nauti Look

I apologize for the pun... it's just one of those days. It was too easy. So this outfit is entirely from Elite Repeats - I love it! It's sooo breezy and comfortable without me ending up looking like a slob. Lots of navy and white - even in the scarf which you can't see completely in the picture (b/c of my dumb phone.) My mom would be proud - everything matches. This is definitely gonna be a 90 degree staple - minus the sweater. Linen pants are awesome - the breezes go right through em and I catch myself checking to see if they are still there (being pantless in public would not be wise.

Navy Sweater - AE from Elite Repeats $11
Talbots Blue Tank - from Elite Repeats $12
Chico's White Linen Pants - from Elite Repeats $12
Nautical Scarf - from Elite Repeats $6

-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment