Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Together at last


I'm obsessed.
Completely and utterly
obsessed.
its a problem.
rehab? you say?
maybe...
for my bank account.
Just look at this lovely:
 
Kate Spade... damn you. She's done it again. Argh. And at only $225 I was thinking about getting 5 or 6 of these... ya know, because they are so affordable. I love this bag - if that's not obvious by now, well... go back to school. Now. I'm a huge photography buff and a purse-a-holic/purse whore - whichever one works for you. So here we are with my two huge passions - together at last. It's so beautiful it makes me cry... because she's too damn expensive. My plan is to fast for the next 365,382 days and maybe then I'll be able to afford her.
Till then... the obsession continues. 

-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment