Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cutesy.

Singles Awareness day is upon us. These little treasures shout warmth and cuteness - perfect for Vday. I had so much fun running my little tush off grabbing these from around the store. Doesn't everyone need a little pink heart in their life? 


"Love Me" (other side says "Kiss Me" how cute is that!?) pink beaded coin purse - $5
Set of four pink bangles - $5
Heart pins - $2 a piece
Rhinestone bow ring - $9 
Black wristlet with pink heart charm - $10
Rhinestone heart necklace - $6 

-Daughter

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh!! I love the bow ring! Can I order online? I love the blog and am very excited to hear more! The store is so wonderful, something new and exciting everytime I visit, plus amazing prices! You guys have made it a year and I am so glad. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen! We are very excited! And you MUST come visit soon! :)

    ReplyDelete