Thursday, February 10, 2011

Angora & Argyle

So I love this sweater. I wore it to a Golf Outing in the middle of summer because of the argyle (I was trying to channel some Caddyshack)  on it and I was sweating like crazy - see its an Angora sweater... i.e. terrible choice for the summer. So here I am all nice and warm in the winter... like its supposed to be, (someday I'll learn how to dress for the season, lol.) I matched the green of the argyle with a lace top underneath and I found this green purse around the store. That is one of the awesome perks of working at a clothing boutique - you can find something just perfect for your outfit at any moment and it's an amazing feeling. 

Tommy Hilfiger Navy & Green Argyle Sweater - $10 Elite Repeats
Green Walmart Lace Top - $5
Be Bop Khakis - $5 thrifted (so sorry for the wrinkles)
Green Patent Leather Purse $12 Elite Repeats

-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment