Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oh, Jessica.

So since I work at a store, I tend not to do a lot of shopping (who am I kidding - I do A LOT of shopping). Ok, so maybe just not at my store. However I made a special trip recently to good ol' Dillards and found this awesome shirt for only $10! This is from Jessica Simpson and I loooove the sleeves. Its a cool hunter green color which I feel is season-less. So I'm totally looking forward to sporting this one in the winter too. It's sheer so I can change it up with different colors underneath. Thanks Jessica! (we're friends) And I forgive you for that whole tuna-chicken of the sea incident... and I swear I totally understand where you're coming from! But thanks for the sweet top!

Check out these awesome sleeves!
Green Sheer Top - Jessica Simpson $10
White Old Navy Tank - $6
Gap Capris - $20
Favorite Necklace gifted from favorite person


  And I had to photograph these gorgeous flowers behind me! Enjoy!

Gorgeous, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment