Friday, July 15, 2011

A little less wrinkled


So you go to the craft store to get earrings backs (I always need those damn things) and you come home with a scarf! Its funny how they always getcha - on something! Am I right?! Anywho, I am in love with the scarf so I can't complain - especially at the $5 price tag! Wahoo! Scarves have always been something I was drawn to - they help make the outfit so effortlessly - add a scarf to a simple black and while and voila! I love these crinkle scarves because I'm notoriously wrinkled - clothes, brain, hair, car - you get the picture. So thank god I don't have to be held responsible for the lack of wrinkles in this scarf! TGIF Ladies!


Pat Catan's Scarf - $5 
Lane Bryant Cropped Jacket - $11
Black Soprano Dress - $20 from Elite Repeats
Silver Earrings - $5
New Ring (ya dig?) - $16 from Elite Repeats
-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment