Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New & New to me

So I must apologize to you lovely ladies for my delay in recent posting. I promise to be better in the future! So here we have a color I don't wear too often but I do enjoy wearing - Brown. It matches my hair so thats always fun (Power to the Brunettes!). I have never worn this vest - isn't that just sad - I've had it for probably a year now. But it has just sat there in my closet because I never knew what to pair it with. Its a khaki and white striped vest and low cut so I had to wear something under it. So today I paired it with this adorable little pale pink, brown and khaki skirt. Also never worn. This skirt has pockets - I LOVE that! I think its a nice fresh and subtle outfit- not usually what I go to but its always fun to try something new!

Brown lace trim long sleeve t-shirt - Dollar General $3 (yessss!)
Lane Bryant Khaki & White Vest - $14
Liz & Co. skirt - $10 from Elite Repeats 
Brown Pearls 
White Watch - eBay $10

-Daughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment