Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Feature! Drawn Inspirations!

So I've always loved the idea of planning your outfits ahead of time. It makes it so much easier to pick out what you want to wear and to test out what it would look like without running around your closet like a mad man trying things on - even though I still do that on a regular basis. But anywho, for the longest time (like 6 months maybe) I've wanted notebook - basically it gives you a naked girl to draw outfit ideas on... however I can't stomach buying it just for a naked girl in a notebook, so I've decided to draw my own girl and outfit ideas AND to share them with you! Why not right? So here are two ideas so you can see what to expect and soon you'll see what the outfits look like when they come together in real life. 
So yay! for new blog features and saving $!! 
 So this is basically self explanatory - I wore this outfit today and will post pictures soon!
Ladies I know its a little early for capris - especially white ones but I just bought them and you know how it goes - I wanna wear them like NOW! :) 
-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment