Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coco Chanel and Color

Its so nice and warm here today! I hope its just as nice and warm where you are. I watched the movie Coco & Igor the other day. Very dramatic movie - that must be how the French like it. But it was interesting. One scene I really like was when one of Coco's guests in her homes says "Mademoiselle it seems you don't like color?" And Coco responds with "I like color, as long as its black" See most of her house is black and white in the movie. I love how they decorated it. If you have a chance definitely watch the movie - its on Netflix!


And now onto my outfit for the day:
(sorry I don't look like Coco Chanel, lol)
Black V neck top - Elite Repeats 
Teal Lace Cami $4.25- Old Navy
Beautiful Turquoise Necklace - c/o my Sister in Law :) 
Denim Skirt - Old Navy

-Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment